Trust HIM . . .


cute kaan... hehe


Bismillah...

Every time I hit the ground, no matter how hard it be, I know it’s only so I can bounce back up even higher. There has not been a single time in my life that I have fallen down in which Allah didn’t help me stand up stronger than before. . . It’s true, while I’m down I feel like I will never be able to get up again . . and when I’m up I feel like I can never fall down again. . . But I’m mistaken both times. It makes me realize how human I am, and how great Allah is. . .Allahu Akbar ! It just brings me closer to Him knowing that, when you hit the ground and have no idea of anything, He is still there. No matter what, He is always there. . . And thank you so much my dear husband Mohd Haniff. . . he always support me in every single step of my life ♥ ♥ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dengan Siapa Saya Wajib Berhijab Dan Bersalam?

Why Perempuan Kena Wawen Dengan Engineer?

:: Apa Salahnya Perempuan Tak Pandai Masak? ::